The city of Tulsa is highly praised for its annual events and attracts many visitors from all around the world every year. There are numerous annual events in Tulsa that are divided into various seasons and genres. These are:
SEASONAL EVENTS IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA
Many seasonal events are popular in Tulsa. Some of these are:
1) HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL- The Halloween celebration is observed in the castle of Muskogee. It is mainly celebrated on the weekends of October.
2) WUNDERFEST WUNDERFEST- It is a festival that is observed in August. It consists of music, art, and food.
3) GAY PRIDE- It is observed in June to promote equality.
MUSICAL EVENTS IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA
Many musical events are popular in Tulsa. Some of these are:
1) JUNETEENTH- It is an event that celebrates freedom from slavery and is observed on 19th June.
2) FALL FEST- It is mainly observed in the second weekend of November.
3) CRAWFEST- This event especially celebrates Cajun food and music and is observed in May.
CULTURAL EVENTS IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA
Many cultural events are popular in Tulsa. Some of these are:
1) TOKYO IN TULSA- This is an event that attracts many anime fanatics from all over the world. It is held in July. Apart from anime it also promotes gaming, programming to name a few.
2) OKLAHOMA CHAUTAUQUA- This is an event that mostly promotes the historical beauty of the region. It is held in June.
3) I AM YOGA- This is an event that mainly promotes yoga and meditation. This event has grown its significance after yoga has gained worldwide fame for its benefits. It is held in September.
4) HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL- This is a festival that celebrates art, music, and food. This festival also promotes various types of crafts. It is observed in October.
FILM EVENTS IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA
Three major film festivals are observed in a year. These are:
1) BareBones International Independent Film and Musical Festival.
2) Tulsa United Film Festival
3) Tulsa Overground Film and Musical Festival.